Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Haul



Hi ladies, this will be kind of a short post, since it’s the middle of the week and all, but I hope you enjoy xx

So this weekend I went shopping for mascara, and like a true gal came back with a few more product and some accessories. I took them out of the package already because I couldn’t wait to see them on my vanity.

Let me know in the comments what you think of these products. And if you’ve tried any, let me know how you liked them. 


I picked up:


The Milani Powder Blush in #01 Romantic Rose

It’s the first blush I pick up from Milani. I know I know I’m late.



The Milani Powder bronzer in #00 Radiant

I’ve been obsessing over bronzers lately. I picked the lightest shade 
because anything darker makes my skin look muddy.



The Maybelline DreamLumi highlighting concealer

I love two-in-one products, they’re my favorite. I’m hoping it does its job 
because I’ve been struggling to find a perfect concealer.




The L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Excess

I usually pick up the voluminous Million Lashes in the gold bottle, but 
they didn’t have any, so I picked this one up instead.



The Jordana Matt Fruity Punch Lipstick #64

This color is gorgeous; it’s the perfect pink.



The Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss in #160

I’ve been dying for a dark purple lip stain, and I think I found it.

&

2 pairs of earrings
(they were only $1.00 each)



I thought these were adorable; they remind me of Minnie Mouse.




I fell in love with these as soon as I walked up to the display; they’re 
definitely a statement piece in themselves.


                                                                   
                                                                       


**If you would like to subscribe to Xoaly please do so by clicking the small pink circles next to the "Join This Site" button. You can also follow the blog by clicking on the Bloglovin icons. Signing up for Bloglovin is easy and it allows members to follow all their favorite blogs in one place.** 

12 comments:

  1. These look awesome! Check out my blog, I'm fairly new to blogging so it'd mean a lot to me!

    http://bethlovespugs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'm glad you liked it.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the comment on my blog! I added you to my circles :)

      Delete
    3. That's ok :) Can I suggest something? You should join Bloglovin. That way it's easier for others to follow you

      Delete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog! I now follow you on bloglovin' & would love you to follow back :-) I love the look of those glosses. So pretty! xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I Really liked them too. Thanks for checking out my blog, i followed you back :)

      Delete
  3. This is a good haul! I really want to try the mascara - seen good things about it :)

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I actually really liked it. I ha never hear of it until I saw it in store :)

      Delete
  4. Great post! I have never tried any Milani makeup before but I think I will pick some up now, it looks gorgeous! Have followed you on Bloglovin xx

    http://emmalsrs.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12216935

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) The blush and the bronzer are the first products i’ve tried, and love them!

      xx

      Delete
  5. I love Milani products!

    lavishingg.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog