Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award


"Do What you can, with what you have, where you are."
-Theodore Roosevelt

Hello! It's been a while since I've posted. I'm sorry for leaving you guys in the dark for so long, but thank you for sticking around, It means a lot. I've been quite busy trying to adjust to the new work flow and environment. Handling new situations can be quite difficult for me, but I think I'm now at a point where I've adapted and can get back to doing one of my favorite things, which is talking to you guys!


About a month ago I was nominated by Jasmin Charlotte (who by the way is a lovely blogger) for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you Jasmin for your wonderful gesture. This post has been in the back of my mind for a while and Im finally getting a chance to sit down and write it! Ill try to get another post up for you guys before Wednesday, but for now I hope you learn a little bit more about me and discover new reads.


Rules

-Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you
-List the rules and display the award
-Share 7 facts about yourself
-Nominate 7 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they’ve been nominated
-Optional: proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you!


7 Facts about me

1. I lived in Mexico for the first six years of my life
2. I love peanuts but I hate peanut butter, It gives me a head ache whenever I smell it
3. I love to bake
4. I have a fetish for old people
5. I absolutely adore dogs
6. I'm a neat freak
7. I'm horrified at the idea of swimming in the open ocean


My Nominations

Leslie Morando
Me, You, & Hayley Larue
Love from Be
Style By Deb
Efflorescent Dream
Ashley's Passion for Fashion
Fashion Dreams and Lifestyle


If you don't follow these wonderful ladies and their blogs I encourage you to do so! They're amazing! 




If you would like to stay updated with posts, you can do so on GFC by clicking on the small pink circles next to the “join this site” button or through Bloglovin!


You can also find me on

14 comments:

  1. congratulations girl! i am the opposite about peanuts. i love peanut butter but dont like peanuts! And i didnt know you were mexican/live there. When i was little i was obsessed with Mexican culture thanks to my obsession with Rebelde!
    xo
    Orly
    http://coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you :)! Its weird right? about the peanuts and the peanut butter? I never understood it. lol Oh but Yeah I am Mexican hehe!

      XX

      Delete
  2. First of all, congratulations on your award!!! I totally understand what it is to having literally no time to sit down a write a proper post, it happened to me last year, but don't worry, your real followers will stay :)
    Thank you so much for nominating me, it really means a lot! Oh, and it seems like we share the same fear of swimming in deep waters, I even have nightmares about it! :o
    Have a lovely day and I'm glad you're back!

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) it means a lot! And Im glad to hear im not the only one afraid of the deep :D

      XX

      Delete
  3. Hi Aly, congratulations on this award!!! I love reading this type of posts because you learn a lot from the blogger than published it. I believe we are really similar lol I grew up in Peru before I came to the USA, I love to bake (not to cook just bake), I'm a neat freak as well and I;m in love with dogs... as you will see when you visit my blog since my chihuahua Lupi is my icon lol Thanks for sharing!
    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) hehe yup I feel the same way about cooking! i hate it, but probably because I’ve never really tried! Its so cool to know we have so much in common! Thanks for visiting Ill for sure be going over to your blog and following :D

      XX

      Delete
  4. Congratulation on your award Aly! Well done! Thank you so much for nominating me, you're such doll. Hahaha, I can't even cook let alone bake. Happy Sunday girl.
    xoxo
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thats ok :) hehe! I can’t cook either so I understand lol

      XX

      Delete
  5. First of all congratulations on winning the award girl! And you are SO sweet and kind to nominate me!! I can't tell you how much that means to me :) Loved learning more about you! :)

    XOXO
    Ashley
    ashleyspassionforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much :) you deserved it for all your hard work! :)

      Delete
  6. thank you so much :) ill be sure to check out your page :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks so much :) im glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog