Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

Who Am I?



“You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breath, trust, let go and see what happens.”
                                                                                            - Mandy Hale


Hi ladies, so, I wanted to start something new on my blog. The idea is to place a Quote or a word of inspiration at the top of every post for you guys. All of us need a bit of encouragement once in a while (I know I do), and I’d love it if I could make you guys smile. The post is a bit different today as well because I realized that I never gave you a proper welcoming, how rude of me! So I want to welcome you to my piece of the Internet, and tell you how happy I am that you’re here. I appreciate everyone that that has taken the time to read and subscribe to my posts, it honestly means the world to me :). I have been enjoying this whole blogging experience, it’s so much different than I imagined, but it’s been amazing so far. I have met lots of other bloggers from other countries, which I never expected to do. I’ve actually been chatting with Hannah from hannahbeths.wordpress.com, who’s Australian! Her blog is amazing! She actually suggested I do some get-to-know-me questions, which she answered on her blog. I hope you enjoy learning something about me. Feel free to ask any others in the comments.


1. Do you have any siblings? I do, I have a younger sister who is 16

2. How old are you? I am 20 years old, soon to be 21 on June 13 

3. How tall are you? I am 5 feet 1 inch tall (or short)

4. Do you have any pets? Yes, I have two little trouble makers, a dog named Chloe and a cat named Gatito.

      

5. Do you have any phobias? I do!! I am terrified of goats, cockroaches, and spiders.

6. What do you do? I finished my associate degree and I recently got a job at Starbucks (whoop whoop, best job ever). I am planning on going back to school, but I’m not sure for what quite yet.

7. What is your favorite Disney film? At the time, my favorite is Frozen (I’m obsessed with all the songs). But my all time favorite movies are, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and Aladdin.

8. What is your ethnicity? I am 100% Mexican, well actually, I think I have some Italian blood in me from my mom’s side. Though I wasn’t born in the US I have lived most of my life here in California.

9. Whats an item you cant live without? Probably my eyelash curler because my eyelashes are super straight and super short.

10. Where in the world would you like to visit? Id love to visit the Caribbean, Spain and Paris, they’re on my bucket list even though I don’t really have one.

11. Heels or flats? I honestly love wearing heels; they make any outfit so much fancier, except I would prefer flats on a day-to-day basis.

12. Whats your favorite food? Pasta!!! Fettuccine Alfredo to be exact! yummy!!


















13. If you could move anywhere, where would it be? I would move anywhere it snowed for the winter, or someplace where I could have a farm.

14 Favorite Shop? Lets see, I think it would have to be Charlotte Russe, They have the cutest clothes, not to mention great deals on jewelry!

15. Do you like swimming? I do and then I don’t, Swimming is fun, but as soon as my feet no longer touch the ground I panic! I know how to swim I just don’t like being in deep waters (I know it’s lame).

16. Do you have a favorite book? I have lots of favorite books; the one that stands out right now is The Giver.

17Do you bite your nails? I do not, I used to, until I got braces, and then the habit just sort of went away.

18. Do you have a hobby? Well, blogging is one of my favorite hobbies now, but I also like to sing, I am part of my church’s choir.

19. Do you drink coffee? I do but not very often, I find it too strong, I also have a theory that it makes me go to the lady’s room every five seconds. I do however enjoy the Starbucks Frappuccinos.

20. Savory or sweet? I think this would depend on my mood, so both…

      Yay, that’s all the questions. As time goes on I’ll share a bit more of me with you guys. I hope you liked taking a peek into my life. I think ill be doing more of these ramblings, I really enjoyed it.

                              
                                                                                 

    
**If you would like to subscribe to Xoaly please do so by clicking the small pink circles next to the "Join This Site" button. You can also follow the blog by clicking on the Bloglovin icons. Signing up for Bloglovin is easy and it allows members to follow all their favorite blogs in one place.** 

6 comments:

  1. Awww your pets are super cute! I love the idea of a quote as well - can always use a little inspiration :)

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm quite in love with those two little guys! I never have a dull day :)

      Delete
  2. Great idea for a post, love the inspirational quote too, looking forward to more of them! Your pets are so adorable and I may have giggled a little bit at your fear of goats haha, I think they're cute!

    Efflorescent Dream
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) it’s ok, everyone laughs at me for being afraid of them, I just had a bad experience haha!
      ReplyDelete

      Delete
  3. Great Tag!!!!!!! Can I use it on my blog please?

    beyoutifulbeauties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog